Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Welcome

 Welcome to Writings on Everything.


I've been blogging for about ten years and I've realised that the structure of my blogs has been something of a straightjacket. If I had a piece I wanted to write on MMO games I'd post it on my blog Stabbed Up but if I had a piece I wanted to write on a different subject I'd send it to a mayfly life on reddit or not bother to write it at all. Just because it didn't fit the theme of my blog.

No more! I'm shaking off the shackles!

This blog will include articles on a wide range of topics. Whatever I feel like writing about at the time. Perhaps that means there's a cost to the reader although I hope not. Should you like some of my writing I hope you'll bring your skills, skills we all now have, at skipping past irrelevant internet content to get to the stuff you like.

If you're here at the start please bookmark this or add it to your feed or blogroll and be prepared to enjoy (or skip) future content. If you've touristed back to this very first post from somewhen in the future I hope that the content that will come to fill this blog entertains you and that this introduction makes sense of it. Perhaps even you'll feel that you might like to create or continue an open subjectless blog of your own to diarise your own thoughts and experiences.

Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DWP: New disability payment to be piloted by five Scottish councils

 News in the National today of a new Scottish government benefit coming down the pipeline. https://www.thenational.scot/news/24259944.dwp-ne...